Thursday 8 June 2017

You're Kind of A Big Deal Strongman Card

Hi everyone, Taheerah here wishing you a happy Thursday!

Today I've a masculine card with a punny sentiment, perfect for those who don't take themselves too seriously!

I really love the entire circus-themed release that was recently released by SugarPea Designs - but the Stay Strong stamp set was an instant hit with me! Who could resist a chuckle at this guy who thinks he's all that?! To be fair, I don't think I could lift weights, so he's clearly right to think himself a bit of a big deal. *wink*

I couldn't wait to encapsulate that sentiment with the following card:


Hehe, he's such a tough guy!


I stamped and coloured my strongman before trimming him out. I really wanted him to be the star of the show, which is why the rest of the card is colour-free and simple!


That didn't mean that the card base had to be plain and boring though! See those die impressions? That's created using the Avery Elle Burst Elle-ments die. It adds the *perfect* amount of interest and texture to a card. Love. It!

I'd love to hear what you think of this card. Is there someone you think it would be perfect for? Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. Now that's someone who really is strong and stable! Great card Taheerah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! That guy makes me chuckle too :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team