Saturday 10 June 2017

Happy Graduation

Hey stampers, Anni here!

We have exciting times in my family at the moment: Two of my nephews finsihing school this summer. Overhere in Germany the graduation is called Abitur or short Abi!
So I decided to make a card for my nephew (I am sure you will see the card for my other nephew in the next weeks). Mama Elephant's Page Huggers is just the perfect set for this occassion.


I started by stamping the cute critters and all the accessoires from the set which are graduation related. For the colouring I used alcohol marker. After finishing this part I fussy cut all the images iwithout leaving a white border. I decided that these were images simple to cut out so I didn't need a white border.
I added white highlights and Glossy Accents to some part of the images to achieve a more realitstic look.


For the sentiment I stamped out ABI with Owen' ABC by Lawn Fawn in black ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder. On a narrow stripe of turquoise paper I stamped You Dit It from the set Congrats by Waffle Flower.
I assembled the card and added a little bit of shadow beneath the animals.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.
Anni





      

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute and I love the colouring/shading which looks perfect! Congratulations to your nephews after their hard work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wirklich tolle Karte,Anni!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! What a great card I love the colours and would never have thought to compose the scene like that it's fab I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your colouring is so gorgeous Anni. What a fabulous card for your nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh fun---the options are unlimited...if they had party hats etc you could do the same thing for birthdays etc! Wonderfully designed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment - we hope the blog inspires your creativity.
The Seven Hills Crafts Design Team